Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 12oz raw shrimp, peeled and deveined, and tail removed
- 8 oz cleaned squid cut into rings
- 12 mussels, scrubbed
- 8 oz linguini
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 3 tbsp olive oil, and 1 tbsp
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp minced fresh garlic
- 1 tsp hot chili sauce, or to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking oil.
- Place the shrimp, squid and mussels on the prepared baking sheet. Roast for 8 minutes, or until the mussels open. Remove from the oven and keep covered.
- While the seafood roasts, cook the linguini in boiling water until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain, reserving 2 Tbsp of the pasta water for the sauce. Set aside.
- While the pasta cooks, spray a large non-stick skillet with cooking oil, add the 2tsp of olive oil and place over medium heat. Add the onion, bell pepper and zucchini; stir-fry for 4 minutes, just until the vegetables begin to soften. Add the seafood, pasta, the final tbsp. of olive oil, reserved pasta water, lemon juice, garlic, chili sauce, cilantro, salt and pepper. Toss well and serve.
Nutritional Analysis per Serving (1/4 of the recipe)
- Calories 491
- Protein 32 g
- Fat 17 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Carbohydrates 52 g
- Cholesterol 230 mg
- Sodium 379 mg
- Fiber 3.4 g